We provide Dishwasher Repair in Corona and surrounding areas.
Dishwashers are our kitchen maids. Cleaning up in the kitchen without a dishwasher would be a nightmare especially after big dinners and parties. Most dishwashers only require minimal care. But when your dishwasher unit needs attention or you're looking to add or replace one in your kitchen, book an appointment with us at AV Appliance Repair. We'll make sure to get your appliance back up and running or insure your new one is installed properly.Safety First:
We cannot see electricity flow so any fluctuation in electric current might result in serious damage to you and your appliances.
Following these minor safety tips can save you from major hazards of life.
■ Never use appliances with wet hands and feet.
■ Always check loose sockets and plugs.
■ Keep your appliances switched off and plugged out when not in use.
APPLIANCE TIPS FOR DISHWASHERS
Before you call for an emergency service technician to come and perform dishwasher repair, we recommend trying these tips as they will save your time and money.
1) Do not wash dishes with bread pieces, bones and tissue papers on them. Always try to remove extra dirt on the plates which might choke the drainage pipe if overlooked.
2) Stack dishes and plates to be cleaned properly in the dishwasher and properly close its door when you start dishwashing cycle.
3) Always keep the gasket or rubber seal of your dishwasher free of grease and sticky materials by cleaning it with mild detergent and sponge.
4) After each washing cycle, properly dry up the dishwasher and leave the door opened over night so air can circulate through the unit to air dry areas that may still have water. This will help to keep your unit rust free.
5) Keep 250g baking soda or 2-3 medium sized coal pieces in the dishwasher while the door is closed and machine is not in use to help prevent any bad odors.
6) Always keep the surface of your dishwasher clean.